- Five-page Asian 'feast' is first in a series of Friday Night Feast columns Menu costs £116.13 to buy (£108.34 with offers) for party of six
- Cost includes one cocktail each, one prawn spring roll, three duck rolls
- Also includes six small sushi pieces and jelly for pudding
- Features five recipes including ginger mojito and tangerine and sake jelly
- Critics say light menu would not be enough to feed a hungry adult
- Magazine editor William Sitwell calls Pippa and her food 'tremendous'
- Said critics who ridiculed her appointment are just 'jealous'
The Asian feast boasts five recipes across five pages of the glossy magazine, all of which have been tried and tested by Pippa herself.
And while many were braced for the sort of facile recipes that were so roundly criticised when Pippa released her much-lampooned guide to entertaining last year, here there are plenty of ideas for the budding chef - and even the more experienced home cook - to get their teeth into - even if there is very little real cooking involved. Click link for full post from DAILY MAIL.