About the Charity: The charity was started around a kitchen table and now they are the leading national charity of its kind.
It sounds so trite to say, but I know Diana would have been so proud of him too.’
- Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited offices of Child Bereavement UK
- Royal couple met the Great British Bake Off star and cookery writer there
- Well-wishers welcomed couple in Saunderton, Buckinghamshire
- Kate was given teddy bears and flowers
- Prince William joked: 'I never get flowers anymore, only cold hands!'
- Couple met Mary Berry, whose son William died in car accident aged 19
Click link for full post from DAILY MAIL.