- Duchess of Cambridge attended the National Review of the Queen's Scouts
- First time she attended in place of Queen, who celebrates her 87th birthday
- Kate looked obviously pregnant for the first time at Windsor Castle event
- Wore short pastel Mulberry coat, fawn pill box hat and nude heels
- Scout Association credited the Duchess for rise in volunteers
- Kate volunteers with a Cub Scout group close to her home in North Wales
Kate was at Windsor Castle attending the National Review of the Queen's Scouts for the first time in place of the Queen, who is celebrating her 87th birthday privately.
A volunteer in the Scout Association, Kate, 31, who is expecting her first baby in July, looked obviously pregnant for the first time in an extremely short pastel Mulberry coat, fawn pill box hat and her favourite nude LK Bennett heels.
Click link for full post from DAILY MAIL.